Multilingual resources to support families affected by the war are available on our Resource tab!
The EPPN is a forum to bring together scientists and clinicians devoted to research and evidence-based health care within paediatric psychology.
The EPPN seeks to grow awareness and utilization of Paediatric Psychology across Europe. Through seminars, conferences and outreach, the EPPN stimulates international collaboration, disseminates scientific findings, and contributes to the development of knowledge and evidence-based health care in the field of paediatric psychology.
Keep an eye out for our EPPN newsletters, webinars and other EPPN activities!
See also pedpsych.org/european-pediatric-psychology-network
The key objectives of EPPN are to promote and support
- the growth and integration of paediatric psychology networks across Europe, including supporting countries without a local network in setting up such network
- collaborations between paediatric psychologists in research, clinical and/or educational settings
- training and mentorship within paediatric psychology
- networking opportunities for clinicians to exchange experiences
- international and interdisciplinary research
- the growing presence of paediatric psychology online and on social media
You can read our report on the activities and achieved goals in our inaugural year 2021 here: EPPN members report_FINAL
STRATEGIC GOALS FOR 2022
- Identify a host country for EPPC 2023 and support the organization of EPPC 2023. In addition, to keep the momentum in 2022, organize an EPPN symposium in early summer or fall of 2022.
- Building up our membership numbers across Europe.
- Continue building the infrastructure of EPPN.
During our strategic meeting in January, we identified two key targets for 2022 in addition to the goals mentioned above.
- First, we aim for EPPN to support paediatric psychologists in countries where local organizations may not yet exist. We envision EPPN supporting psychologists within their own countries in creating internal networks and assisting in the creation and promotion of activities at the local level.
- Second, we aim to expand our objectives and initiatives within EPPN to include more opportunities for training and mentorship. EPPN aims to connect mentors and mentees across Europe and North America as well as introduce an offering of trainee-specific activities.
In support of anyone affected by the war in Ukraine, we have also compiled a list of useful resources, which can be freely accessed via the Resource tab at the top of this website.
If you have any suggestions, feedback or comments, please contact us at email@example.com
On behalf of the EPPN board,
Line and Rikard
Please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates about EPPN.