International perspectives in the field of paediatric psychology
University of Stirling, Scotland, UK
Virtual Attendance Possible
August 30th – September 1st, 2023
Chair: Dr. Line Caes
Scientific committee Co-Chairs
Dr Rocio de la Vega
Dr Nicola Scott
Dr Yvonne Vance
Scientific committee members
We are beyond excited to host EPPC2023 in beautiful Stirling, Scotland. Stirling is a small city, right in the middle between Glasgow and Edinburgh (each only being 30min away), which makes it an ideal, central location to explore Scotland’s wide variety of beautiful natural environments and green spaces.
The stunning nature characterising Scotland can be experienced right at the heart of the beautiful 330-acre University of Stirling campus, our EPPC2023 host location. Our Hollywood worthy setting is one of the most scenic campuses in the UK, with it’s own loch as only 1 of many green spaces, and has acted as the backdrop to major films and television series. If you are not convinced yet, we’re sure the pictures below will! We look forward to welcoming you from August 30 to September 1, 2023! More information on important the scientific programme for EPPC2023, how to book your registration and hotel can be found below or in the submenus above!
EPPC2023 will an exciting interdisciplinary and international event focusing on the cutting-edge developments in clinical applications and research in the area of paediatric psychology. Throughout the conferences there be ample opportunities for researchers and clinicians to present their cutting-edge work. EPPC will include keynote lectures from field leaders
- Jim Lemon (Head of the Medical Paediatric Psychology Services in NHS Dumfries and Galloway, UK)
- Laura Simons (Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Perioperative, and Pain Medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine, USA)
- Helen Griffiths (Head of Psychology Services, Great Ormand Street Hospital for Children, UK)
More information on the keynote speakers and the topic of their keynote presentation can be found on this page or following the submenus above.
In the submenus above you can find more information on registration and hotel details.
For details on how to get to the University of Stirling, please visit https://www.stir.ac.uk/about/getting-here/
Don’t forget to take the time to explore the local area, as there plenty to do around Stirling and Bridge of Allan:
- For things to explore and do around Stirling, with highlights being a trip to the Wallace Monument (just a short walk away from the University of Stirling and providing stunning views) and of course the Stirling Castle: Places to go in and around Stirling
- Stirling features many pubs and restaurants to suit everyone’s tastebuds: places to eat at Stirling
- The University of Stirling is located right next to the picturesque town of Bridge of Allan, which is definitely worth a stroll and has various options to please your tastebuds: places to eat at Bridge of Allan
November 2022: Call for symposia, posters and short oral presentations disseminated
February 1, 2023: Deadline for call for symposia proposals
March 2023: Scientific Program Committee informs submitters of acceptance or rejection of proposals
March 30, 2023: Deadline for posters and short oral presentation abstracts
April 2023: Scientific Programme Committee reviews posters and short oral presentation abstracts, determines scientific content for congress
May 2023: Programme finalised, submitters of posters and short oral presentation abstracts informed of acceptance or rejection of proposals
June 2023: Final programme to be released