The SPP international Committee is delighted to announce the details of the European Pediatric Psychology Conference Travel Award, sponsored by the Society of Pediatric Psychology. Up to two awards of $1000 (USD) + free registration will be given. See below for all the details.
The European Pediatric Psychology Conference Travel Award is available to
- SPP members who reside and are affiliated with institutions outside the EU and UK to attend the EuropeanPediatric Psychology Conference (EPPC).
- early career psychologists (less than 10 years since completing training) or trainees (undergraduates, graduate students, interns, postdoctoral fellows).
- people with an accepted poster, short oral presentation or symposium presentation at EPPC.
Priority will be given to
- first time EPPC attendees
- Applicants with an oral or symposium presentation at EPPC.
How to apply?
The deadline for application is the same as the EPPC abstract application deadline: February 22, 2020
To apply, an extra page in the abstract submission portal (europedpsych.com/call-for-presentations) will be created, which opens up when people indicate they want to apply for the EPPC travel award. This page will allow the applicant
1) to confirm
- confirmation of early career status
- SPP 2020 membership
- previous attendance at EPPC
2) to provide a 500-word statement that clearly identifies the following aspects:
- your motivation to attend EPPC and how attendance of EPPC will be beneficial for your career progression
- your financial need for the travel award to be able to attend EPPC
3) upload your CV
Decisions will be made after abstract selection is finalised (end of March).
Please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates about EPPC 2020.